There are items in your shopping bag.
White House | Black Market
Joie de Vivre Long-Sleeve Shift Dress
- Nanette Lepore joie de vivre long-sleeve lace shift dress in black with rococo
- Hits 1" above the knee
- Back keyhole with button closure
- Sheer-like neckline & sleeves with lace cuffs
- Approx. 37" from shoulder
- Nylon/polyester. Dry clean only.
- Online Exclusive
- Made in the USA
About Nanette Lepore
- Model is 5'11" and wearing S or size 2
Because we're known for our dresses, it made perfect sense for us to bring you looks we think you'll love from designer Nanette Lepore, who started crafting her dresses in New York City’s Garment District in 1992. Inspired by her worldwide travels, her designs are known for their feminine patterns, delicate embroidery and romantic silhouettes.