White House | Black Market
Mutton Sleeve Pullover Sweater
Out of Stock
The leg of mutton sleeve was initially named due to its unique shape: formed from a voluminous gathering of fabric at the upper arm that tapers to a tight fit from the elbow to the wrist. Our newest version is done in a right-now cabernet hue and finished with matching buttons on each cuff.
- Mutton-sleeve pullover sweater in cabernet
- Lightly padded shoulders
- Textured sleeves; covered matching buttons on cuffs
- Approx. 24” from shoulder
- Rayon/nylon. Machine wash cold.
- Online Exclusive
- Model is 5'10" and wearing XS or size 2