Dresses & Skirts
mouse over photo to zoom click for larger image
Structured Knit Peplum Dress
When it comes to the Little Black Dress, shape is everything. Starting with a sweetheart neckline, this structured knit uses paneled seaming to create the right curves. But it's the little peplum that wraps around to the back that really puts this LBD over the top. Shell: 94% Nylon, 6% Spandex. Lining 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex. Hand wash. Imported.
- Hourglass shape in a substantial weight of stretch knit.
- Silicone back strip. Removable satiny charmeuse straps.
- Panels aligned with flat abutted seams. Banded waist. Lined peplum splits in the back. Concealed back zip with hook-and-eye closure. 5" back vent.
- Lined in black reverse charmeuse (silky side to skin).
- Length: 38.25" from shoulder.